Friday, July 15, 2011

Because someone wanted me to do this.

Hello, I'm PotentPotables and I have a DVR.


My priority is Adventure Time and Regular Show and will possibly be recording other shows in the future (upon advance request).

My current method of recording means is encoding to 720p (scaled down to 480p) .mkv, as this provides cleaner, smaller files. I can't emphasize enough that CCCP comes with everything you need to play .mkv files. It also has Media Player Classic, which is good for taking nice quality screenshots. Plus it doesn't auto-scale unless you want it to.
Converting to .avi is available but takes longer. Please take note of that.

Special thanks to GottaVCR for coming through no matter what for /co/ and I hope that he's doing alright, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment